Bluewater Solar & Marine Electrics is a leading provider of Marine Electrics in Nelson, offering a range of services
including refits, installations, maintenance and repairs for 400v/230v/24/12v, AC and DC systems.
The services offered are for but not limited to- commercial vessels, launches and yachts. Head Marine Electrician, Jonathan Pirie is a NZ Registered Electrician/Inspector #I2834 and a current ABYC certified and NMEA certified technician.
- 4 Yearly Warrant of Electrical Fitness WoEF (Inspector).
- Annual check of shore power lead (Electrician).
- E Box Shore Power 10amp HPM orange splitter box.
- Battery system/testing.
- Battery Monitoring Unit Installations.
- Battery upgrades to Lithium, Gel or AGM.
- Battery Chargers.
- 12 and 24v Alternators/Smart High Output regulators for low engine run time yachts.
- Service/Urgent Breakdown faults.
- C Zone Systems.
- Mast Wiring.
- Absentee owner maintenance and periodic checks.
- 230/400 volt generation and control.
- Galvanic corrosion testing and mitigation solutions i.e. galvanic isolators/isolation transformers.
- MOSS certification requirements.
- Engine control and monitoring including gauges and metering.
- 230v shorepower installations and WoEF.
- Shorepower standstill heating for engine room including local heating on engine blocks.
- LED lighting upgrades for navigation and accommodation.
- LED upgrades for floodlighting upgrades on fishing vessels.
- Anchoring winches/controls.
- Solar/Wind generation installs/repairs.
- Insurance damage reports and rectification.
- Pre purchase inspections/report.
- Bilge Pumping systems and control/alarms.
- Fire Protection systems.