Bluewater Solar & Marine Electrics can provide the following inspections required by the current Electrical (Safety) Regulations 2010.
- PV Solar Grid/Off Grid Solar - New Installations.
- Mains Parallel Generation.
- Hazardous Area- New Installations and periodic inspections.
- Medical - New installations and periodic inspections.
Non High Risk
- Recreational Boats/Marinas - 4 Yearly Inspections WoEF as needed by Marina operators before they can supply power. Annual shore power lead check/test/tag.
- Transportable structures and vehicles including site supplies- New installations and 4 yearly WoEF.
- Hazardous area consultancy.
- Switchboard load profile testing/reports.
- Pre purchase electrical inspection and report for marine/industrial/commercial/residential electrical installations.
- Insurance company requirements
- Thermal Imaging.
- Health and Safety workplace requirements E Stops, Safety Interlocks, Test/Repairs and Tagging
Jonathan Pirie, our Electrical Inspector has come predominately from a merchant marine electrical engineering background and will meet you on site or your vessel. He has the following inspection competencies:
- Medical - Green Lane and Nelson Hospitals employee maintenance/installations.
- Marine - Seagoing Electrical Officer NZ Shipping Corporation 1980s.
- Hazardous Area. Seagoing Electrical Officer LPG Carrier NZ Shipping Corp/ Oil and Gas land based drill sites make ups and initial inspections.
NZ Registered Inspector/Electrician with current practicing licence Rego # I 2384.
CompEx Certificate # 44331 (Singapore) current to 20 June 2019.
UEE43611 Cert 4 In Haz Area Electrical (Australia).
Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer # A 3627541 Current to 12.9.17